iCore — iRock proprietary software for pore network extraction and analysis of 3D rock models
iCore software calculates petrophysical parameters, including porosity, permeability, electrical & mechanical parameters, and simulates two-phase flows through the pore spaces.
iCore is a novel digital core simulation platform developed by iRock. Pore network system can be extracted from rock images. With the FDM, FEM, random walkers, quasi-static seepage and other simulation algorithms, iCore can perform flow simulations and petrophysical parameter calculations, consequently provide faster and more accurate core analysis and interpretation.
- Image Processing: Image filtering, segmentation and 3D visualization, etc.
- Grid-based Calculation: Permeability, porosity, petro-electrical parameters, elastic properties and simulations of NMR and MICP, etc.
- Pore Network Analysis: pore network system extraction, statistical analysis and 3D visualization, etc.
- Flow Simulation: two-phase flow simulation, relative permeability curve calculation for primary drainage, imbibition and secondary drainage, 3D visualization of displacement processes, etc.
Whole Core Viewer—iRock proprietary software for processing dual-energy whole-core CT images
iRock’s Whole Core Viewer also analyzes fractures, sedimentary structures and heterogeneity. It computes density and PEF values to correlate with logs.
Whole Core Viewer software improves structural and stratigraphic interpretation.
- Inversion calculation of core density, effective atomic number and photoelectric factor coefficient based on dual-energy CT scan images.
- Visualization of whole core images in horizontal, vertical and circular sections.
- Review of the wellbore image data along the depth, including effective atomic number (Ze), bulk density, photoelectric factor coefficient (PEF) and other logs.
iMatrix—iRock core data management software
iRock’s iMatrix software seamlessly handles logs, core images, data derived from experiments and digital core models.
The iMatrix core data management software is supported by artificial intelligence technology that facilitates machine learning to enhance the understanding and correlation of all data within a discipline. Capabilities include:
- Digital core image management
- Management of other reservoir data, including GIS, well logs RCA and SCAL
- Core data analysis and visualization.
iMatrix software allows geoscientists and engineers to collaborate to improve drilling, completion, production and reservoir management decisions.
Building 3, No. 3, Fengxiuzhong Road
Yong-feng Industrial Base, Haidian District
Beijing, P.R. China 100094